Friday, June 6, 2014
Zen Pencil Website
I was browsing the web when I saw this website named http://zenpencils.com/about/ (Zen Pencils)
This is one of the most inspiring quotes that I have stumbled upon. I have been in a rut for the past 5 years of my life. I have a stable job, yes, I have a steady income, yes and I can pay for my expenses definitely but was I happy, was I satisfied with what I am doing, did i achieve anything.... probably not, to the point I thought that this is what I am going to do for the rest of my life.
I started reading this inspirational quotes done in a comic strip and I learned a lot, everyone struggled, everyone has dark days, everyone had it worse. The only difference is how they turned their life around, how they manage to be successful in their chosen path. It wasn't easy and it was hard, but with perseverance, passion and determination somehow they got through with it and if you love something it won't feel as if it is a job or an obligation on what you do, you just enjoy.
I realized I need to stop complaining and just do the things I enjoy and love, no matter how hard it is. You can achieve anywhere without telling yourself you can't do it. Just do it and enjoy it, every moment :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment